Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Santa’s Workshop and Swirly Bird:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Coastal Cabana 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: GArdern Green S 5-1/4 x 4
Panel: Santa’s Workshop 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Strip: Bright DSP Coastal Cabana 1 x 4-7/8
Flag punched piece: Santa’s Workshop 1-3/4 x 5 punched at both end with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
- Adhere your DSP panel to the Garden Green mat
- Adhere your Coastal Cabana strip to the DSP stack
- Wrap a piece of the Poppy Parade Ribbon around the middle of the stacked panel
- Attach your Santa’s Workshop punched piece on top of the Coastal Cabana and ribbon
- Attach the stacked panel to the front of the card base
- Stamp some leave from the Harvest stamp set onto Whisper White card stock in Garden Green ink, punch then out
- Stamp some leaves in Garden Green onto Coastal Cabana card stock
- Punch the leaves out and sponge the Coastal Cabana leaves in Garden Green ink
- Snip the leave cluster apart with your snips
- Die cut the large swirly wreath from Coastal Cabana paper
- Die cut the medium swirly wreath with Garden Green card stock
- Glue your wreaths onto the front of the card
- attach your leaves with glue dots and dimensionals to add some height
Even more details:
- Add some Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shape dots to the top of the leaf cluster and around the wreath here and there
- Adhere your Poppy Parade bow to the top of the wreath
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: