Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Rooted In Nature:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Natures Poem 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
DSP: Natures Poem 3-7/8 x 1-3/4
Small mat: Blackberry Bliess 2-7/8 x 4-1/4
Panel: Whisper White 2-3/4 x 4-1/8 Embossed with the Layering Leaf EF
Sentiment: 1 x 3-3/4 punched on the end with the Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere your two pieces on DSP to the Blackberry Bliss mat
- Wrap a piece of Crumb Cake Natures Twine on the left side of the mat stack
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card base
- Adhere the small Blackberry Bliss mat to the Whisper White Embossed panel
- Attach this stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp two trees one in Grapefruit Grove thumped with a bit of Blackberry Bliss and one tree full strength Blackberry Bliss
- Attach the Grapefruit Grove tree with glue dots to the front of the embossed panel
- On the second tree attach it to the right side of Grapefruit Grove tree with dimensionals
- Color your sentiment with Blackberry Bliss and Soft Suede Stampin Markers and stamp onto the sentiment piece, attach this to the top of the card with glue dots
- Add a copper leaf trinket and a Crumb Cake Twine bow to finish it off.
Here is the card inspiration:
This was the card I did for the Thursday hop.
This week I really just changed the paper and tree image but look how they both look so different.
You can view my card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: