Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Petal Promenade:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Grapefruit Grove 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Petal Promenade 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Front Panel: Whisper White 3 x 5-1/8
Here are the details:
- Mount your DSP mat to the Grapefruit Grove mat
- Cut a circle with your Layering circle Framelits into the Whisper White panel letting the edge of the die extend off the panel when you cut it out
- Emboss the Whisper White panel with your Petal Burst Embossing Folder
- Adhere this panel to the front of the DSP and Grapefruit Grove stack
- Wrap a piece of Grapefruit Grove Ribbon around the mat stack with glue dots
- Adhere this completed stack panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment into a piece of 3/4 x 4 Whisper White card stock, punch the end with the Triple Banner Punch using Black ink
- Mount the sentiment to the card front with dimensionals
- Loop some Rose Metallic Twine on top of the bottom leaf cluster, adhere with a glue dot
- Add a Grapefruit Grove bow to the left of the sentiment with a glue dot
- Stamp leaves from the Painted Harvest stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink and Grapefruit Grove Whisper White card stock
- Punch the leaves out and cut them apart
- Tuck two leaves under the knot of the bow with glue dots
- Make a cluster of three leaves at the top right of the cut out circle
- Add a few Pink Pearls from the Share What You Love embellishment kit to the front of the card and your are finished
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday hop, you can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: