Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Berry Burst 5-1/2 x 8-1/4, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Tutti Frutti DSP 5-1/4 x 4
Thin mat: Berry Burst 5-1/4 x 2-3/8
DSP: Petal Passion 5-1/4 x 2-1/4
Scallop circle: Berry Burst Layering Circle Framelits
Art Piece: Whisper White Stitched Framelits
Here are the details:
- Attach the thin Berry Burst mat to the Petal Passion DSP
- Adhere the thin mat stack to the Tutti Frutti striped mat
- Wrap a piece of Berry Burst Metallic Edged Ribbon around the thin mat and DSP stack
- Attach the striped Tutti Frutti mat to the front of the card
- Stamp your sentiment onto your art piece using the ink to rubber technique using your Berry Burst and Black Stampin Markers
- Adhere your art piece to the Berry Burst Scallop circle
- Stamp your floral images onto a piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color your images with your Berry Burst ink pad and your Blender Pen
- Color your leaves with your Stampin Blends in Old Olive
- Fussy cut the elongated floral image with your paper snips and cut the short floral image with the matching die
- Attach your circle mats to the card front with dimensionals
- Tuck your long floral images behind your circle mats with glue dots
- Adhere the short floral images on top of your sentiment piece with glue dots
- Add your Berry Burst Metallic Edged Ribbon bow and a few glimmer dots and rhinestones and you are done
Just Us Girls:
I tried my hand at posting on the weekly challenge at Just us Girls today. You can see the challenge here:
Here is an alternate card:
I made two cards today and could not decide which one I should showcase so, I decided to share them both. Each one follows the sketch but are a bit different. Which one do you like best?
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog hop that inspired my Alternate Monday card. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: