Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up Floral Frames:
Here is the card recipe:
Card Base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Animal Expedition DSP 4 x 5-1/4
Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/4 x 3-3/8
Strip: 2017-2019 In-Color Berry Burst 3-1/4 x 1
The art piece:
- Die cut the circle and leaf image from the Foliage Frames Framelits with Shaded Spruce card stock
- Die cut a Whisper White circle from the Circle Stitched Framelits
- Die cut the fern and leaf images from the Foliage Frames Framelits with Lemon Lime Twist card stock and sponge the edges with a Sponge Dauber and Shaded Spruce Ink
- Stamp the 3 and 2 cluster floral images onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock
- Color the flowers with Berry Burst Ink and your Blender Pen
- Die cut the floral clusters out with the matching die and adhere to the art piece with dimensionals
- Emboss the 3-1/4 x 3-3/8 inch art piece with the Pinewood Planks Embossing folder
- Adhere your Shaded Spruce leave and circle die to the front of the art piece
- Adhere the Whisper White Circle on top of the Shaded Spruce die cut
- Attach your floral die cuts with dimensionals
- Tuck your leave die cuts under the floral an leaf pieces
- Cut a strip of Berry Burst ruffled ribbon and wrap it around the Lemon Lime Twist DSP
- Attach the mat to the card front
- Attach your art piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a bow the the right hand side of the art piece
- Adhere a few pearls form the Love What You Do embellishment kit and and a few rhinestones to the art piece and you are done
Here is the card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog hop. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: