Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Festive Farmhouse Meets Winter Woods:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Mossy Meadow 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Very Vanilla 5-1/4 x 4
DSP panel: Festive Farmhouse 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
DSP strip: Festive Farmhouse 5-1/8 x 1-1/4
Sentiment: Very Vanilla 3-4 x 3 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
- Adhere you DSP panel and strip to the Very Vanilla mat
- Wrap a piece of Very Vanilla Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twin around the stacked panel where the two pieces of DSP come together
- Adhere this to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp your tree images in Mossy Meadow onto Very Vanilla card stock
- Die cut the trees and adhere the two trees together with liquid glue
- Die cut 3 twig trees from Very Vanilla card stock
- Adhere the green tree to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere the Very Vanilla trees to the front of the card with liquid glue
- Add a Very Vanilla bow to the left of the tree
- Stamp your sentiment in Mossy Meadow and adhere it to the right of the tree
- Color some small pearls with your Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend and adhere to the tree and sentiment for added detail
Here is my inspiration:
Here is my card from the Thursday Blog hop. You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: