Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Dashing Deer and Beautiful Blizzard:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Silver Foil 4 x 5-1/4
Stamped mat: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Sentiment: 1/2 x 3-1/4
Square Scallop: Pool Party cut with your Layering Square Framelits
Art Piece: Whisper White cut with your Layering Square Framelits
Here are the details:
- Stamp your Large White mat with the snowflake stamp from the Blizzard Thinlits Die
- Adhere your stamped mat to the Silver Foil mat
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card base
- Stamp your deer onto the Whisper White die cut square with Versa Mark and heat emboss with Silver Embossing Powder
- Run your stamped square through the Big shot with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder
- Mount the square to the Pool Party Scallop Square
- Mount this panel to the front of the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp your sentiment in Pool Part Ink and mount to the bottom of the art piece
- Make a double Pool Party Bakers Twine Bow
- Die cut several Whisper White snowflakes from the Blizzard Thinlits Die
- Mount the snowflakes to the front of the card with glue dots
- Adhere the bow to the bottom left snowflake
- adhere rhinestones to the center of the other snowflakes
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog hop, you can see it here:
As you can see this card looks so different yet the layout is the same only turned from horizontal to vertical. It is amazing how different they look by the color and paper that your use.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: