Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Country Home:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Old Olive 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Galvanized Metallic Paper 4 x 5-1/4 Embossed with the Tin Tile Dynamic EF
Mat: Cajun Craze 3-3/8 x 4-3/4
DSP mat: Country Home 3-1/4 x 4-5/6
Art piece: Whisper White 2-7/8 x 4-3/8
Thin strip panel: Old Olive 1 x 4-3/8
Sentiment: 3/4 x 4 punched with the Triple Banner Punch
Here are the details:
The art piece:
- Stamp the floral and pitcher images with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink onto the art piece
- Color and shade as follows with your Stampin Blends and Stampin Markers
- Pitcher: Smokey Slate
- Leaves: Old Olive
- Flower: Crushed Curry (Stampin Marker)
- Seed pods: Ivory and Bronze
- Cotton: Ivory
- Large dot flowers: Cajun Craze
- Outline shadow: light Pool Party
- Adhere the Old Olive panel to the right side of the art piece
- Sponge the Metallic Embossed mat with Soft Suede ink to soften the look
- Adhere the Metallic panel to the front of the card
- Adhere your art piece to the DSP and Cajun Craze mats
- Adhere the art piece stack to the embossed panel on the front of the card
- Add a Braided Linen Trim bow
- Add some pearls around the flower arrangement
Even more details:
- Stamp your sentiment using Old Olive and Cajun Craze Stampin’ Markers using the ink to rubber technique
- Adhere you sentiment over the pitcher with snail
Add one final pearl and your are done!
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from my blog, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: