Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Blended Season:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Soft Suede 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Bright DSP Pack (Pumpkin Pie) 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Art piece: Whisper White die cut from the Blended Season Die
- Adhere your DSP to the Soft Suede mat
- Stamp the leaf image onto the die cut shape with black Tuxedo Memento Ink (only the right hand side will be on the die cut)
- Stamp your sentiment to the die cut shape
- Adhere your Whisper White die cut art piece to the middle of the DSP stack
- Wrap a piece of Linen Thread around the mat stack
- Adhere the mat stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the leaf image a couple of times onto a piece of Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo
- Color in the leaves using your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Crumb Cake shaded with Bronze. I added some Bronze highlights to the leaf tips and blended the brown color in with the light shade of the base color with the Stampin blend
- Fussy cut your leaf images out with your paper snips
- Adhere your leaf cutout over the stamped image on the front of the art piece, some with glue dots and some with dimensionals
- Add a Corrugated Shape with a dimensional to the group of leaves
Even more details:
- Add a Linen Thread bow to the Corrugated Shape
- Add a button from the True Gentleman Button pack
- Embellish with Metallic Pearls and your are done
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. You can see my card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: