Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Baubles:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Tranquil Tide 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Copper Glimmer Paper 5-1/4 x 4
DSP: Joyous Noel 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Small mat: Copper Foil 4-5/16 x 3-1/16
Art piece: 4-1/4 x 3
Here are the details:
- Die cut your ornament using the die from Detailed Baubles die set in Copper Glimmer Paper
- Die cut your circle using the Layering Circle Framelits in Copper Foil
- Stamp your sentiment in Tranquil Tide onto the Whisper White card stock art piece
- Glue your ornament layer onto the copper circle
- Adhere your Joyous Noel DSP onto the Copper Glimmer Paper
- Adhere your art piece onto the Copper Foil mat
- Adhere the stacks together
- Wrap a piece of Tranquil Tide Velvet Ribbon around the mat stack
- Adhere the stack to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Glue your ornament to the art piece
- Add a bow to the front of the card
- For added bling add some copper dots from the Copper Joyous Noel Glimmer paper using the negative piece left from the die cut ornament
Here is the design inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog Hop, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: