Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up Another Beautiful Baubles:
Here is the card recipe:
Card base: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Joyous Noel Copper Glimmer Paper 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Joyous Noel 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Here are the details:
- Stamp the ornament image into a piece of Whisper White card stock using Vera Mark Ink
- Heat emboss your image with Copper Embossing Powder
- Die cut the image with your Layering Circle Framelits
- Die cut the small oblong ornament using the Copper Glimmer paper
- Die cut the large doily and the solid doily from the Detailed Baubles Framelits out of Whisper White card stock
- Glue the detailed doily onto the solid doily
- Mount your die cut ornament in the center of the doily with dimensionals
- Adhere your DSP to the Copper Glimmer paper mat
- Adhere the panel to the front of the card base
- Adhere your doily and ornament art piece to the front of the card
Even more details:
- Loop some Copper Metallic Thread to the top of your ornament with a glue dot
- Adhere your Gray Granite bow to the top of the ornament with a glue dot
- Punch some small Glimmer Paper dots with a paper punch and adhere the tiny dots to the ornament
- Adhere your oblong Glimmer Paper ornament to the front of the card with glue dots
- (as you can see parts of my ornament is solid, I actually filled in the ornament with the pieces that die cut out. This gave me a solid portion to adhere it to the embossed ornament without the glue dots showing
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from the Thursday Blog hop, you can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: