Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Floral Essence:
Card base: Petal Pink 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Blackberry Bliss 4 x 4-1/2
DSP: Perennial Essence paper pack 3-7/8 x 4-3/8
Sentiment: Whisper White and Petal Pink card stock
- Stamp the floral image petals from the Floral Essence Stamp Set 2 times onto a piece of Petal Pink Vellum with Blackberry Bliss Ink (I heat set this with my heat tool to speed up the drying on the vellum)
- Stamp your leaf image 3 times with Old Olive Ink onto a piece of Old Olive vellum. Punch them out with the Leaf Punch
- Using the edge detailed die from the Magnolia Lane Dies Set, cut the bottom of the Blackberry Bliss and Perennial Essence panels
- Adhere these two panels together with snail and attach them to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Die cut your sentiment piece in Whisper White Card Stock and Petal Pink card stock, using the Stitched Nested Dies
- Stamp the sentiment from the Band Together Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Ink
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your flower to the left of the sentiment
- Tuck in your leaves around the flower adhered with glue dots
- Add a few Rhinestones from the Noble Peacock jewels (Melon Mambo) to the front of the card
- For that final detail, add a Perennial Essence Floral Center to the middle of the flower
Here is the card from my Thursday Blog Hop. The cards are the same layout and the same stamp set, but they sure take on an Alternate Look buy switching up the flower and paper!
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: