Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Hanging Garden
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Soft Suede 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Calypso Coral 5-1/4 x 4
DSP mat Needlepoint Nook 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
Tiny mat: Soft Suede 4-1/2 x 2-7/8
Rectangles: Whisper White cut from the Stitched Rectangle Framelits (1-3/8 x 2-3/4)
Here are the details:
Left side basket panel:
- Stamp your hanging basket stamp in Tuxedo Black ink
- Color in the image as follows with your Stampin Blends,
- Basket: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, Leaves are Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
- Stamp your sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using the verse from Part Of My Story (Sale A Bration)
Right side basket panel:
- Stamp the hanging basket in Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color in the basket with your Stampin Blends as follows:
- Basket: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
- Leaves in Granny Apple Green,Old Olive and Mossy Meadow
- Flowers in Calypso Coral
- Adhere your DSP panel to your Calyp0s Coral mat
- Wrap a Grapefruit Grove Natures Twine bow around the panel
- Adhere this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Adhere your three rectangles to the tiny Soft Suede mat
- Attach this panel to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Add a Grapefruit Grove bow
- Add two Happiness Blooms Calypso Coral Enamel Dots to the left panel
Here is my card inspiration:
Here is the card from the blog hop on Thursday that inspired today’s Alternate Monday card. You can see it here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
These are the products I used to make my card: