Hi Stampers, Today is 3-D Saturday. This is the day that I share a craft project that is not a card. ( I love boxes!!!) They could be boxes, party favors or cupcake toppers. I am hoping this will encourage you to use all sorts of paper, dies and inks. I do make many of my projects with Stampin’ Up! products but on 3-D Saturday I am sharing projects that are not limited to using only current Stampin Up products. Each creation can be tweaked to allow you to customize it for your specific 3-D project. Enjoy
This sign was place at the table with the cake boxes and cupcake topper that I shared with you in the last two 3-D posts. What a fun celebration we had honoring our dear friend Letha.
Here is the recipe: (I forgot to take dimensions but for reference the striped paper is 4 x 6)
Mat: Basic Black
Striped panel: 4 x 6 Pop of Pink
Scallop oval: Gold Foil
Sentiment: Whisper White die cut with Stampin Up retired Oval Framelit
(the sentiment was printed in Word and then I used my computer and Whisper White card stock to print it out)
Here are the details:
- The flowers were stamped with the Frosted Floral stamp set in Blackberry Bliss and then cut with the matching die
- Plain Leave are die cut in Old Olive
- Detailed leaves are stamped from the Painted Harvest Stamp Set on Old Olive card stock with Mossy Meadow Ink
- Punch the detailed leaves out with the matching punch
- Sprigs are die cut using Gold Glimmer Paper
- Attach your bouquet and the top of the oval
- Add a few Gold Sequins and Rhinestones around the flowers when you are done
- Set it on a small easel and you are ready to party.
Here are the treat boxes and cupcake toppers:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month
Here are the products I used to make the table sign: