Hi Stampers, Today is 3-D Saturday. This is the day that I share a craft project that is not a card. ( I love boxes!!!) They could be boxes, party favors or cupcake toppers. I am hoping this will encourage you to use all sorts of paper, dies and inks. I do make many of my projects with Stampin’ Up! products but on 3-D Saturday I am sharing projects that are not limited to using only current Stampin Up products. Each creation can be tweaked to allow you to customize it for your specific 3-D project. Enjoy!
Last week I shared a cake box for a luncheon I attended. Here are the cupcake toppers that I made to go along with the cake boxes and the “sparkle’ theme we had.
Here is the recipe for the banner topper:
- Cut the banner at 3/4 x 4-1/4 and score in half at 2-1/8
- Stamp your sentiment
- Put a strip of adhesive down the center of the banner and place a toothpick on the fold line
- Fold the banner is half which will secure the toothpick
- Stamp your flower with Versa Mark Ink and emboss with Gold Emboss Powder and heat set with your heat tool
- Punch your flower out with the coordinating punch
- Attach to the left side of the banner with a glue dot
- Punch some leaves using Gold Glimmer paper, Gold Foil and Silver Foil paper, attach with glue dots
- Add a rhinestone jewel in the center of the flower
Here is the recipe for the circle topper:
- Cut a scallop circle from your Stampin Up Layering Circle Framelits with the Gold Glimmer Paper
- Cut a small circle in Whisper White Card stock with your Stitched Circle Framelits
- Glue the two circles together
- Stamp the initial in Black in the center of the white circle
- Punch a small flower out with Gold Foil
- Add some Gold Glitter and Silver Foil Leaves
- Finish it off with a jewel
More cupcake toppers:
Change the colors for any party occasion and customize these for your special get together. Most importantly, have fun and create those lasting memories for the people that are special to you.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month
Here are the products I used to make the cake toppers:
A few of the items I used are retired but remember, you and interchange a stamp set you have and get the same look!