Happy Monday Stampers, today I am sharing a card that I made for my customers. Each month when they come to class they get a favor. In the past years I made them boxes of all shapes and sizes. For my February classes I changed it up a bit and make them cards. The cards for the classes were all from the Cool Treats bundle so this card matches their set. Many different designs were created as gifts and I will share more in later posts.
Stampin’ Up! “Cool Treats”
Here is the card recipe:
card base: Pear Pizazz 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Mat: Chocolate Chip 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Tasty Treats 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Scallop circle: Chocolate Chip and the Circle Framelits
Art Piece: Whisper White and the Stitched Framelits
- Adhere your DSP to the chocolate chip mat and wrap a piece of pear pizazz seam binding ribbon around the card
- Adhere to the card base
- Stamp your sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink and attach to the chocolate chip scallop circle
- Adhere the circle piece to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Make a Popsicle with Pear Pizazz ink with Watermelon Wonder stripes. Cut out using the coordinating die
- Attache the Popsicle to the circle with a glue dot
- Cut out a cherry in white card stock using your die and color it in with ink. Attache to the top of the Popsicle
- Add a Pear Pizazz bow to the side of the circle
Stamp some Popsicle’s with the same colors as the ones on the front of the card for an added surprise.
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: