Hi Stampers, I took a week off while we were on vacation to the beautiful state of Alaska. I had no internet service to link my blog which is why I was missing from the hop last week. All last week I craved my Starbucks Mocha and had to wait until we were in the lower 48 to treat myself to my cup of joe. Funny how I picked the Coffee Cafe’ stamp set this week for the hop. Enjoy my share and know that I am probably sipping my coffee as your read my blog. Today we have a sketch challenge and I am loving this new set and matching designer series paper that matches.
Here is the sketch:
Stampin’ Up! Coffee Cafe’:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Pear Pizazz 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Soft Suede 4 x 5-1/4
DSP mat: Coffee Break 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Adhere the DSP mat to the Soft Suede mat
- Wrap your Soft Sky ribbon around the double mat and adhere to the card base
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the coffee cup outline and coffee cup lid in Soft Suede. Sponge the left side and bottom of the cup in Soft Suede for a shadow effect.
- On Pear Pizazz card stock stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso
- Cut one plan cup holder in Pear Pizazz and stamp Early Espresso hearts on the top and bottom
- Sponge the cup holders with Soft Suede for dimension
- When all your coffee cup pieces are stamped, cut them out with the matching die from the Coffee Cups Framlits
- Glue your cup pieces together
- Adhere the bottom cup with fast fuse
- Adhere the top cup with dimensionals for depth
- Add a Soft sky bow to the left of the bottom cup
- Add some glitter enamel shapes and rhinestones if desired.
- Stamp the inside of the card with the cup and lid stamp in Soft Suede
- Add the sentiment in Pear Pizazz
Here is another card done the same way but with a slightly different color combination. Which to you like best?
Here is our team:
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what the rest of the team created for you today:
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
Here are the products I used to make this card: