Hi Stampers, It’s Alternate Monday day. That means I am sharing a card taken from the blog hop that I participate in each Thursday. I am taking either the sketch or color challenge and making a second card that is close to or similar to the posted card from the hop. I want to inspire you to get different looks for your card by mixing it up a bit by color and design. Today I used the same layout, with a twist and changed the colors to give the card an “Alternate” look.
Stampin’ Up! Happy Birthday Gorgeous:
Here is the recipe:
Card base: Very Vanilla 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
Mat: Berry Burst 4 x 5-1/4
DSP: Eastern Palace DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Banner: Gold Glimmer paper 2-3/8 x 4-7/8, (cut a tail in the end with your paper snips)
Oval: Gold Foil Paper die cut with the Oval Stitched Framelit
Art Piece: Very Vanilla Oval cut the with the Layering Oval Die Framelit
- Adhere the DSP to the Berry Burst mat
- Wrap a piece of Berry Burst ribbon around the mats
- Attach the mats to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere your Gold Glimmer paper banner with fast fuse to the front of the card (on top of the DSP and red mat)
- Stamp your sentiment in Berry Burst ink onto the oval Very Vanilla art piece
- Attach the sentiment to the gold foil oval and mount to the front of the card with dimensionals
- Stamp your leaves in Old Olive ink using the leaf stamp from the colorful seasons stamp set
- Die cut the leaves with the matching framlits
- Add a loop of Mini Gold Sequins to the left of the sentiment
- Tie a Berry Burst bow and attach it to the left side of the sentiment
- Adhere the leaves at the stem and place three of them in a cluster to the left of the oval sentiment by the Berry Burst bow
- Finish it off with a Enamel Shaped Heart tucked under the sentiment
Here is another card:
This card is put together just like the one above, I used different paper and a different shape for the sentiment, this continues changing it up with the alternate look.
Here is the card inspiration:
You can see the card here:
Can I help you?
Do you need product to make this card and need a demonstrator? I would be happy to answer any questions or assist you. You can either click the “shop with me button” which directs you to my online store or click the “contact me” button for further help. Happy Stamping, Kristi
My Customer loyalty program & my way of saying THANK YOU for choosing me as your Demonstrator.
- Earn a Butterfly for each $25.00 in Stampin’ Up! products that you order through me. (before shipping and tax) Collect 20 Butterflies and earn free product valued at $30.00
- Current Butterfly Club members also receive all Stampin’ Up! catalogs for free!
- Butterflies are calculated per order and cannot be combined with other orders made within the same month.
Here are the products I used to make this card: